Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What is this blog?

Hi! I'm Melissa and this is my attempt at getting back into the swing of writing. Every day (or at least most days) I'll post a writing prompt (a word or phrase) as the title to my entry, and then I'll write for 15 minutes about that word or phrase. 


Whatever I write might not be finished (though if I actually get into a groove I may just go ahead and keep going!), and it will not be proofread. So please don't mind grammatical errors and the like. I will simply be letting the words flow. These are writing exercises that will hopefully get me back into writing every day. I may or may not write every single day. I am hoping to be able to do 15 minutes a day but sometimes life is busy (as we all know). 


Prompts for the remainder of January:
  • Cyborg
  • Pursuit of happiness
  • Dog
  • Flying
  • Fraud
  • Dragons
  • Violence
  • Children
  • Wisdom
  • Memory
  • Nameless
  • Faceless men
  • Acid rain
  • Monsters
  • Cancer
  • Missing child
  • Train

No comments:

Post a Comment